What We Do
Latest Security Alerts
The Australian government had noticed an increase in the number of attacks in internet public facing assets using the Telerik UI, Microsoft IIS and SharePoint and Citrix. They are referred to as "copy-paste comprises" as the tools used to exploit these vulnerabilities...
We understand security is important and, more importantly, what it means when it has been compromised. Our system integration implements reliable security measures that enable the identification and prevention of possible threats.
We always recommend a defence-in-depth strategy for your business:
- Blocking network based attacks.
- Examples: firewall, antivirus gateways, secure email, spam protection, and secure web filtering, intrusion detection and prevention.
- Blocking host based attacks.
- Examples: personal antivirus, personal firewalls, spyware removal, host intrusion and malware prevention.
- Eliminating security vulnerabilities.
- Examples: patch configuration management and compliance, vulnerability management and penetration testing.
- Safely supporting authorized users.
- Examples: MFA, strong passwords, VPNs, secure remote access, file encryption, ID access and management.
- Tools to minimise business losses and maximize effectiveness.
- Examples: backup (hard and soft/ online and offline), log management and event correlation, regulatory compliance tools.
Each layer builds upon the previous one and if a layer is “skipped” then your company is vulnerable and at risk. Ideally your company implements each of these layers for a secure network and computing environment, however, it may be cost prohibitive.
Network Now can assist you in determining the best security strategy for your company that minimises the risks to your data, network and users.