What We Do
Getting the most out of the cloud is not a simple exercise. All services are not created equal. Each has its own requirements in terms of performance, security, control, and availability. You need a clear understanding of where and how cloud computing can most effectively be applied to your portfolio of services. That means you need to weigh cloud against traditional delivery models and select the best service delivery method to get what you need done—at the right cost and in the right amount of time. Delivery models include traditional IT, private cloud, public cloud, and hybrid cloud.
Cloud computing provides rapid access to dynamically scalable and virtualized IT resources. As a new consumption and delivery model, cloud computing is enabling businesses to reduce costs and improve service levels. With its adoption predicted to get wider over the next decade, it will result in a transformation of IT.
We will present a vendor agnostic approach depending on requirements. This is one of the great advantages of cloud where we no longer use one vendor with it’s suite of products that are not necessary best of breed in their individual categories. Whether it be Office 365 or AWS for big data or Salesforce for CRM or the plethora of other providers we can help make the right decisions from planning to execution and integration to management.
Have you considered the following before delving into the cloud:
- What pieces of your existing network and security infrastructure will need to be architected to ensure high performance and hardened security?
- Which of your applications are the best fit for deployment to a third party cloud provider?
- What applications have inherent interdependencies and will performance be hampered moving to the cloud?
- Will end user performance be affected and how do your guarantee customer satisfaction if you move to the cloud?
- What is your application performance SLA and can your cloud provider support those SLA’s?
- What is the agreed upon measure for performance between you and your Cloud provider?
- Which applications and OSes need to be updated in order to be “Cloud Ready”?
It doesn’t matter if your moving some or all of your applications to the Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud environments, Network Now can help you in your journey to the Cloud!